Help us spread the word!
Murrumbidgee PHN is excited to announce the launch of our inaugural Primary Healthcare Awards.
These awards provide an opportunity to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the workers in the Primary Care space to better the health of our region and are open to all primary health professionals who are members of our organisation, including:
- GPs and general practices
- Allied health professionals/organisations
- Local Health Districts
- Community health professionals/organisations
- Aged care health professionals/organisations
- Mental health professionals/organisations
- Aboriginal health workers /Aboriginal Medical Services
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- Police and Ambulance services
- Universities and TAFE
- Community support groups
- Government organisations
The four categories for entry are:
- Primary Healthcare Provider of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Community
- Improving Outcomes for Vulnerable Populations or Communities
Nominate yourself or a primary care professional to acknowledge their hard work and dedication to improving the health of our region. We encourage all members to apply.
Submissions close 30 September. More information can be found at www.mphnawards.org.au
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Poster for your staff or lunch room
Connect with us:
Key digital messages:
"Entries Open! Murrumbidgee PHN is excited to announce the launch of their inaugural Primary Healthcare Awards.
Nominate yourself or a primary care professional to acknowledge their hard work and dedication to improving the health of our region. Entries close 30th September.
For more information or to apply go to www.mphnawards.org.au"
"Do you know a person, project or organisation that is dedicated to improving the health of our region? They could be recognised in the inaugural Murrumbidgee PHN Primary Healthcare Awards. For more information head to www.mphnawards.org.au"